CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tiresome Tuesday

Im so exhausted today! Last night went much, much smoother than last week at the Tigers Game Fundraiser. Boohoo that we lost. :( This week we had a smaller stand: beer, peanuts, and pretzels so was much easier to manage. And my cash was right on when I turned it in. Looks like we made even less than last week. So I defintely think I may have to marks this fundraiser off as been there, done that. There are many other fundraisers that I can work equal amount of time and make more money. But than again, it really is hard to say though, because one fundraiser works so well one year, and the next it bombs. Either way, it was a fun time yesterday. I didnt get home till after midnight and Im in by 7am...so Im a bit on the sleepy side. My workload today is repetitive so Im litearlly trying to keep my eyes open!

Im experiencing some bloating/gassy feelings....and Im trying to figure out what I ate to feel that way. But nothing out of the ordinary is coming to mind. It may be due to girly time (sorry I know TMI), so I think my weigh in tommorrow wont be the greatest. I know it wasnt this morning!

My body is defintely more sore than yesterday...my butt hurts even sitting in my chair today! I was either going to do that DVD again tonight or walk. I think I may want to take a nap first...although lately my naps are never short. Maybe I can set my alarm and take an hour nap. Im sure the doggies would love that :) Since we worked the game last night right after work they didnt get lots of loving yesterday.

Ive been applying to all kinds of places for that part time job...Im hoping something comes up soon. I just have to be patient and remember not to jump at the first oppourtunity, especially if it doesnt fit what I need/want.

This blog is all over the place...Focus Melis Focus. heh

1 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Our Tigers have been doing a lot of that losing lately.

I know what you mean about fundraising - it's up and then its down. We just met our goal for my buddy to walk the 3 day this year. Next year, we're BOTH going.