CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Measuring Up

So I took some pictures today, and also took some measurements.

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 162
Size: 12
Waist: 37
Hips: 39
Chest: 36
Thigh: 26
Arm: 12

Ill have to look online to see where chest actually lies when measuring...

Now I have a starting point. I'm really excited about this challenge. When I joined ediets a few years ago the thing that helped me the most was challenges. It just helps motivate me. And now that I have a partner, with a very cool first name, I am accountable for someone else. So hopefully I don't let her down! I'm hoping to lose 10 pounds this month. And going to try my hardest to reach that. But Ill be happy with 8 as well. I have a lot planned this month that could derail me, but I have to stay on track!

I'm glad I joined this group. Its taking a little bit to get use to the format, but this group is just what I needed. I'm glad Kristen told me about it. (and i get the bonus of talking to Kristen daily!) :-)

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Were you going to post those pics for us?

I'm really glad that you've joined FAT too :)

Melissa said...

hehe, I dont think so. Ill post them at the end of the month :)

David said...

Howdy partner !

I don't know if you checked Rob's blog yet, but we are now partners in the august challenge.

Let's show those veterans of the F.A.T. coalition that we rookies can kick some serious ass !

Rob Tucker said...

Yeah, I hope you don't mind but I changed the teams around just a bit - the "other" Melissa's father joined, and they wanted to be together.

I thought it would help you guys too - you both have blogs, and they don't. That way, you guys both aren't doing it on your own without blog support.

FWIW, your partner still has a cool name :)

Anonymous said...

I love your drive!!! Just keep track of those measurements because they will be key. ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa! You joined FAT while I was out of the loop so to speak- Glad to have you aboard! Welcome! :o)