CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Insert Snazzy Title Here

So its been a week since I last posted. Where as the time gone? Well Ive had a rough week to say the least. But no use on dwelling on what coulda, shoulda, woulda been. I did manage to lose a 1/2 pound this week which is a freaking miracle if you ask me.

We went out of town last weekend to visit some friends in Indiana. Im horrible when I go out of town. Its something I need to work on. So I had very little will power with the food and the beer. Ive also been experiencing the fatigued to the hundredth power symptoms of my thyroid disease. I definitely think the meds need to be adjusted again. So Ive been giving in to many, many naps. Which than leads to not being able to go to bed at a decent time, and than wake up late for work, and than get home when its dark. So very little running has been going on. Its a vicious cycle sometimes. I need to get a grip. Like right now.

I also had the pleasant experience of food poisoning for the last two days. Thats probably why I managed to lose 1/2 pound. LOL Seriously, it was not fun. I felt like I was being punished for my bad behavior or lack of good behavior!

Anyways...nothing to exciting in my world. Just hit a week long slump, and hoping to climb back out of it. My schedule definitely is getting busy between the two jobs, so right now I need to gain control back before it gets to out of control.

Ive mentioned before how Im getting a tattoo, a half sleeve :) Its sort of a reward for changing my healthy lifestyle, but mostly a mark in all the growing Ive done in the last year. That is on February 7th. I will be in the 130's at that appt. No ifs, ands, or buts.

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Good to see you back, Mel. Been worried about where you've been.

There's only one way to hit that goal before the appointment, right? Go get it.

kyle said...

Nothing like a little food poisoning to help keep the weight off, that's what I always say :( Like Rob, I too am glad to see you back. It's been odd clicking on your page and not seeing a new post. Make sure you post pix of the new tatoo when you get it.

Jay said...

ugh, food poisoning sucks...

Marcol said...

Sorry to hear about the food poisoning. I hope youre soon back to some normalcy.

Be sure to show us that tat when you get it, didnt know it was happening so soon :)