CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

That Bandito!



So just thought Id check in. Life has been busy but good. I have been enjoying all the get togethers. We had Grants Christmas work party Friday night. Dinner and a comedy show. His boss is a riot, he had everyone singing christmas carols when we walked from the restaurant to the comedy club. He works for such a great man. He really shows his appreciation for his employees, and is so genuine about it. Those type of bosses and companies are a needle in a haystack! I love his work parties, they are always a great time!

Last night we had Christmas with my sisters, and we got a family picture. Bandito just couldnt help but add his holiday cheer to the picture. Click on the picture to enlarge and you will see what Im talking about. That silly dog.

Im feeling like crap. Absolute crap. And I know its from all the beer Ive been drinking, and all the crap Ive been eating. I did get in plenty of water today, and only ate a sub but yet my stomach is still twisting and turning. The next two days are pretty low key for us. Tomorrow we head to Grants dads, and theres about 8 of us. Im pretty good keeping myself in check around them. And Im bringing some framboise, so I wont be drinking more beer which always results in feeling bloated. And on Christmas we are heading to my moms in the afternoon, it will just be the four of us and all the dogs of course. I did great at Thanksgiving at her house, so Im sure Ill be fine. Exercise needs to be done. I was going to go jogging today but the weather was so brutal..it just didnt happen. Doesnt look like the weather is going to let up, so I need to figure out something. Tomorrow Ill probably pop in a dvd before he head out to Grants dads. I need to.

I found out some bad news last night. Remember my friend Dawn that has breast cancer? Well her family and her have decided to stop treatment and hospice is in place. Im still processing the news, but while out today trying to get some last minute shopping done I could feel that I was just in a daze going through the motions. Im so angry, yet so sad. All of us that did the 3 day together in 2004 are trying to work out a day where we all are going to go see her next week. Please keep Dawn and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Next years walk is going to be so hard, but this is why I do this walk, and will continue to walk every year until there is a cure. :(

Well we are heading out to buy the doggies their presents and than going to see Juno. Hope all of you are doing better than me :-/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better keep Bandito away from that three..

Brian said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ripx180 said...

Looks like a exciting xmas for bandito!! ha ha. Hope you had a great xmas.

Rob Tucker said...

I talked to you about all of these things - I'm praying for Dawn's family, this is a tough time for this to happen, although there really isn't a good time.

As for Bandito, I still laugh every time I see this picture. The immature 10 year old in me, I suppose.