CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Struggling

Well its been two weeks since my last blog. I have sat down a few nights this past week to blog but really couldnt think of anything to type about. I have been pretty busy with work, and than I went out of town last weekend. I went to Tampa with a bunch of girlfriends. This was the group of girls I met online at www.ediets.com, 5 years ago. So considering how we all met, we kept each other in pretty good check. All of us even went for a run one of the mornings :)

Sadly, my weight is creeping up. I even saw the 150's this weekend. This is not good. I just dont know where my will power is at this point. I have great moments and than I have not so great moments. Its like I cant stay on track if my life depended on it right now. Im trying to figure out why and I just dont know. I know what I have to do, but dont do it.

I have connected with someone who is doing the half I am doing, and I think that is going to help. Accountability is always a benefit. She is getting me really excited for the event to :)

Like Kristen, DEMF has always been a goal date for me. Of course I want to look hot. :) So let the countdown begin. DEMF 06 I topped at 175lbs, and DEMF 06 I was at 160lbs, so DEMF 08 Im hoping to be around 135lbs. So I have 11 weeks to bring it. Roughly that is around 15lbs. Totally doable, and I can do this.

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Great goal to have - we all have to just really bear down and focus on what we need to do. The bottom line is, we know how to do it, we've done it before, and we need to find that motivation to do what we've shown in the past is possible.

Crank it out, you'll feel great about it.

Rebecca said...

Yes, you can do it. The goal is to weather the bad days, because they will always come. You've been through worse, I'm sure you will have an inspiring story on the other side of this slump.