CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 1

So Im glad Carrie suggested this little challenge, I really need something like this. I can only benefit from it! On that note, I am short on time so just a short blog tonight.

I did not get any workout in. I went straight from the day job to the night job. So just got home and ate dinner at a very late hour. I am starting to track my food again, because I need to feel accountable for one, and it black and white, its staring me at the face if Im doing what Im not suppose to be doing.

Starting Weight: 149.5

Food for today:

B: Yogurt
S: Chex Mix
L: Tuna on lettuce, carrots/celery
S: Cheddar Popcorn
D: Lasagna w/ multiigrain bread

As you can see, I need some work. I came in at 1700 calories, and had 96 ounces of water.

I have been eating junk, and drinking tons of pop lately, so cutting out pop and no fried foods is my goal this week. So goals for this challenge are:
  • A new mini goal each week
  • Workout 5 days out of the week
  • Eat under 1800 calories a day
Just keeping it simple. Grant and I are actually going on vacation to Arizona in April, so the challenge will end right around there. Id love to be in a size smaller than I am now :)

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Awesome. Sounds exactly like me right now, and today wasn't so hot either!

We'll shore each other up and push through this, good job on making the mini-goals!