CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fighting Back

So things are still pretty much the same as they were last post. Still fighting the small things everyday. Still trying to gain control. I have been just trying to take each day and each hour as it comes. Seems easy right? I wish it was. My food definitely is on an up and down roller coaster, and slowly Im grasping it. But seem to be easily derailed. I have been consistently exercising,but its not really up to the standards that I like. But I have been doing it even when I can find fifty other things Id rather be doing.

Ive also been trying to find things that will motivate me. Things that bring my mood up. Things that will boost my self confidence. So Ive buried myself into my running book lately, and its definitely sparked some motivation in me. I also signed up for the Corktown St. Pattys Run that is tomorrow. Now my runs this week have been so bad, so I could of easily said no. But yesterday I went and registered at the running store and my parents are going to tag along with me. Theres a fun parade afterwards and they are suckers for that kind of thing. :p So even though I dont think my running is up to par lately, I know running in that race will be nothing but a positive feeling. Also running in that race will help me lay off the booze tonight which I feel has been another big problem. Nothing but empty calories. We are heading to Grants bosses house for the annual work St. Pattys day party. This guy has a Irish Pub in his basement, seats 20 people. Its pretty awesome if you ask me :)

I decided to take the day off from working out today and save my energy for tomorrow. According to my training plan that is actually what I should be doing, but on the plan tomorrow calls for running a 5k. My run is a 4 mile race, so I hope I can at least get the time I got on my last 4 mile race I did on NYE.

I got some ink done today, but due to lack of time only got in two hours. The flower is colored. My next session should be my last, she thinks roughly 3 hours. But she cant get me in till May. Boohoo!

0 comments: