CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Accountablity

So yeah, this definitely is going to whip me in shape. I can already tell that the blogging what I eat is going to help. I passed on a few things today that if I didnt have to announce I ate them, I would have probably indulged. I had some horrible woman pains, (trying to keep it clean for the boys), so normally would want to eat everything in sight but didnt. Yay for that. But the pains were a little to intense so did not workout. I was going to run outside but the winds were insane. So that makes Monday and Tuesday no workout days. Which means I will workout the rest of the week. So bring it Melis. Bring it.

Calories: 1754 - cutting it close!

B: English Muffin w/ Peanut Butter, Oatmeal
S: Banana
L: Subway 6 inch Turkey and Cheese w/bacon
S: Lays Baked BBQ Chips
D: Lasagna w/ 2 pcs of multi grain bread
S: Reeses 100 calorie Peanut Butter Wafer Bar

I definitely need more protein, and fat. I never have felt nutrition is my strong point, so maybe Ill learn a few things during the next month.

Im really really itching for Spring. While I dont mind running in the cold, its getting old. And the wind and snow arent really helping. I have 6 weeks till my half marathon and was hoping to get all my running outside from now on. Its like Spring keeps peeking its head out but just for a tease. I promise Ill be outside and enjoying you Spring, please please come play with me :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya on the cold temps. Ugh! Come on spring! Keep it up, though. The weather will warm up and you'll be hitting the trails in bearable weather in no time. :)

Kristen said...

Spring will be here very soon. I'm so impressed with what you've done with yourself - despite no gym and nasty weather.

Come on...59 more days...we can do this!

Carrie said...

It's always crazy what blogging food does to a person's choices, doesn't it? It really makes it objective for me, 'cause I can really tend to beat myself up over one small food thing and feel like the whole day is in the pot because of it.

I swear that April will be the most gorgeous month; we just have to get there (it better be anyway, winter has been waaaay too long this year)!

Rob Tucker said...

Glad to see you back and rocking it out - it's a nice day today, hopefully a sign of things to come!