CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Hiatus

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know Im taking a hiatus from the blogging world for awhile. Didn't want to disappear for awhile and have ya'll think Im one of those F.A.T.er lost in cyber world ;)

My dad passed away early Monday morning from a heart attack. So my life has defintely been flipped upside down. So taking some time to grieve, figure things out, support the family, etc.

Stay Strong Fat. Ill be in touch.

7 comments:

Kevin A. said...

More important that YOU stay strong. We're not going anywhere. Take all the time you need. I'm sure I speak for all of the FAT-ers when I say we're all here is you need us.

Rob Tucker said...

Just like Kevin said - don't worry about the blogging. Just know that we're here if you need us - you have our cell phone numbers if you need ANYTHING.

Stay strong, Mel. Hang in there.

Ripx180 said...

ditto to what Kev said Melissa. Thoughts and prayers are with you and you your family. Don't forget exercise is a good time waster and de-stresser. Take care and looking forward to seeing you back here in FAT land.

Jim McCoy said...

I'm sorry to hear about this, Mel. I lost my father suddenly too so I know what it's like to get that shock out of nowhere. Take time to do what you need to do, and remember that we're all here for you.

Anonymous said...

My condolences to yo and your family. Take all the time you need. This blog is a way to help you out, and you alone. So, don't feel any pressure to write if it isn't going to help you out personally.

Brian said...

my thoughts are with you and your family.

Marcol said...

Sorry to hear of your lost. You and your family are in my thoughts.