CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring

is officially here! Im so happy and embrace it with open arms. So one thing that comes with Spring is Spring cleaning. Over the last week, Grant and I have did some serious Spring cleaning. Im so exhausted from it! It needed to be done. If you could just see all the items we pitched you would be surprised. I would say 40 bags of trash defintely is somewhat of a workout :)

My running has been going okay. My half is in 18 days, so all I do lately is run, eat, sleep, and work. I have been watching the foods I chose to eat, but am not limiting my calories. I need the fuel right now. So not paying so much attention to the weight loss but how Im feeling physically. Im feeling pretty great in that area, and my legs are looking pretty good these days as well :) Im not lifting as much as Id like, but think I can focus more on that once my race is over. It also feels pretty nice to not have to wear layers when I got out for my runs :)

Grant and I leave for vacation on Monday. We are heading to Carefree, AZ. Its a work trip for Grant but his boss has paid for me to go. Sweet eh? Grant is only working a few hours each day so its not like he will be gone 8 hours. We are both looking forward to this time together. And the spa treatment that his boss is paying for us to get. Couples massage, oh I can feel it now :) It will be nice to get some runs with the beautiful scenery there. And it looks like our schedules are jam packed from next week till the end of May. Being busy is good, keeps me on track :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Glad you're feeling better, and I'm jealous about the vacation :)

I hear you on the spring cleaning- I need to get back to it!

Rob Tucker said...

That sounds great, Mel. A massage sounds SOO good right now.

Ripx180 said...

4 more days until your half!!! hows the training going? Hope your doing well.