CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

So this is it...

my first post :)

I have my own personal blog (wordpress format), but since I was so lucky to find this group through Kristen I thought it might be easier to post on blogger, since most of the members blogs are on here. Ive been reading up on this group for a few weeks now, and have to say they are some of the most motivational blogs Ive read in quite sometime.

So thank you again for the welcome, and I am excited to get to know all of you. Especially excited to learn from all of you, and support all of you when you need it as well.

2 comments:

Kevin A. said...

Welcome aboard! Anything any of us can do to help, I know we will.

Good luck!

Ripx180 said...

I second what Kevin said.

There are tons great people on here all sharing a common goal so its a win win for all of us. Now go and find the Fab Melissa!! :)